Friday, December 30, 2011

Forester..AUOOOO!!

Yes! I am a forester. I was graduate from forestry faculty of Gadjah Mada University. I really love the journey of my life. Studied at forestry makes me know about the meaning of togetherness, independence, and personal power. There are a lot of joy in my journey. I really liked it!

OSPEK (August 2006) . Student orientation of campus. First time met with other students on my beloved campus.

The fourth reunion and breaking fast with OSPEK friends in October 2010. (Just try to compare this with the previous picture. What do you think about our faces? Still young right? Hehe)

This is my first trip with members of campus organization. I have forgotten the name of this place,but I remember clearly that I had an accident on this trip (please look at the photo below).


With friends in lobby. Usually we spent time here to wait anything.

 Friends of my major (Forest Management) in campus.

 YIPPIIIEE!! Student secretariat is my favorite place on campus. We can do anything in this room. I love it. But unfortunately, this place has been destroyed to build a parking area for employees. T.T

 Student familiarity night at Cangkringan, Kaliurang. We got it at the beginning of lectures.

 Harvesting of forest product practical in Temanggung. Since 5:00 am we had already left to pursue of logging time there. Totally engrossing!

 Field study in Baturaden, Central Java. We were excited!

 The second days field study to Nusakambangan, Central Java.

Practice of forest resource planning in Gunung Kidul, Yogyakarta. I was a co-assistant at the time.

 Practice of community forest management in Gunung Kidul, Yogyakarta.

 Practice of forestry remote sensing in Gunung Kidul, Yogyakarta.

 General practice of forestry in Getas, East Java. This is a summary of practical work during study in forestry. We had this for about one month. I will tell you more in my next post. Don't miss it! :D


This is the graduation ceremony of Gadjah Mada University. I graduated on February 23, 2011. Very proud of it! YEAAAHH! Finally we were free. Hahahaha. :D

Okay! It is a small fraction of the time I spent together in the faculty of forestry. Very fun and never boring. Just try it! (Ups)














No comments:

Post a Comment